The Lung Transplant Foundation, in conjunction with Duke Health, presents Scott Palmer, MD, MHS, and Jamie Todd, MD from the Duke Lung Transplant Program for a presentation and conversation about lung transplant research and the impacts of the Lung Transplant Foundation’s generous grant to Duke.
DURING THIS INFORMATIVE WEBINAR, WE DISCUSSED THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- State of lung transplant, clinical outcomes, and clinical volumes
- The challenges associated with Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction (CLAD)
- Updates on Duke lung transplant research on CLAD
- Impacts of the bioinformatics grant from the Lung Transplant Foundation and synergies with additional funding through the NIH
- Impacts of COVID-19 on lung transplant research and patient population