Webinar: Research highlights and impacts to lung transplant community
The Lung Transplant Foundation, in conjunction with Duke Health, presents Scott Palmer, MD, MHS, and Jamie Todd, MD from the Duke Lung Transplant Program for a presentation and conversation about lung transplant research and the impacts of the Lung Transplant Foundation’s generous grant to Duke.
DURING THIS INFORMATIVE WEBINAR, WE DISCUSSED THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- State of lung transplant, clinical outcomes, and clinical volumes
- The challenges associated with Chronic Lung Allograft Dysfunction (CLAD)
- Updates on Duke lung transplant research on CLAD
- Impacts of the bioinformatics grant from the Lung Transplant Foundation and synergies with additional funding through the NIH
- Impacts of COVID-19 on lung transplant research and patient population